Kalbarri Tudor Holiday Park is centrally located just 3 minutes walk from town’s best restaurants, hotel, tavern and shopping area. The Murchison River Mouth features a safe swimming spot that is perfect to counter the summer heat. A dirt track along the river north of town is perfect for exploration if you have a 4WD. Enjoy beautiful views of the coast from both the beaches and the stunning Kalbari cliffs.
The Park is just a five minute walk to the beach or river for swimming, fishing and snorkeling. Kalbarri is the perfect holiday destination for families, couples, individuals or backpackers and is ideal for all ages.
Local attractions include:
- Tour the Murchison Gorge
- Rainbow Jungle Parrot Sanctuary
- Kalbarri Skydive
- River cruises along the Murchison River
- Ocean charters – fishing, sunset or whale watching
- Wildflowers, seasonally from August to October
- Horse riding, sand boarding
- Sea cliffs
- Safe river beach for small children
- Jake’s Point – excellent for surfing
- River is safe for kiteboarding and windsurfing